Sun 102.3 Blog

Blow Away Hunger!

BLOWAWAYHUNGERblogSun102 and Sears Estevan want your help to Blow Away Hunger this winter!

Stop by the Sun102 studio and bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Estevan Salvation Army Food Bank.  Each item will help fill their shelves during the holiday season!

And every time you come up the stairs with an item (or 10) your name will be entered to win a Snowblower from Sears!

'Blow Away Hunger' this winter with Sears and Sun102!


Another Great Koncert for Kids Show!

Nothing on the schedule tonight?  How about taking the family down to Westview School at 7:00pm!  
The Estevan Arts Council is presenting another great Koncert for Kids show!  

NormanFoote

Individual tickets are $7.00 and 3 & Under are free!
For more details call (306)634-3942!

Operation Christmas Child

Operational Christmas Child is underway.  Just swing by the Estevan Alliance Church to grab your shoebox!



For more details on Operational Christmas Child, click here.

Movember - Estevan Radio Mo's

All Great Men Have Moustaches....UNTIL NOW!

DSC01587 copy copy copy(L-R) Ethan VanVaals, Danny Ewen & Travis Stewart

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well, not for women.
 
Movember is upon us once again! All month long, men around the world will be growing out their moustaches. (Some will have more luck than others)

Movember has become one of the most popular causes in the world over the last 5 years. The purpose is to raise funds and awareness for Men's Health, particularly prostate cancer.

Last year in Canada, $33.9 million dollars was raised during Movember. Of that total, 90.5% was put towards Men's Health while the remaining 9.5% covered Fundraising and Administrative Costs.

Let's surpass that total this year! Donate to the Estevan Radio Mo's at www.movember.com!

Check out our video on our Discover Estevan YouTube page!