It's spooky season and we want to see your pets dressed up for Halloween for this month's Perfect Pet Contest!
Check out the entries we have so far!
1. Hunter is a 4 yr old Saint Bernard golden retriever cross. Loves running around on the farm with his brothers Alec and Ranger. He’s the gaits dog of the chickens, turkeys, and ducks that are on his farm while his owners are away at work.
2. Twinsie was a stray that picked us to be his furever home. He is a bit of a grump but shows us all so much love. Twinsie even lets me dress him up…once in a while! Here is a before picture of him about to put a spell on me with his little paw!
3. Oh Miss Bitty.... full of attitude. Little diva. Loves ear scritches, sleeping with mom when dads away, snuggling on shoulders, and annoying her big 'brother' Paxton. Super smart and mouthy. Brings so much joy and happiness and laughter to our lives
4. Kona is our 10-year-old golden retriever. He is the bestest boy ever! We live by a high school and the kids love to walk across the street to give him belly rubs. He loves to sit at end of the driveway and watch kids walk by.
Kona loves to swim, go for walks, car rides to the lake and walk to the ice cream store are his favourites. We are so lucky to have such a loveable Goldie in our lives. He is truly one of a kind
5. This is Ziro!
When he isn’t napping 18 hours out of the day, he loves to eat ramen noodles, indulge in some catnip, and is always down for a good game of tag.
He completes our family and we couldn’t imagine life without him.
6. Gus is a 4-year-old golden doodle, he loves to play dress up!
7. Stella is the goofiest/sweetest pup! Here's a picture after having a spa day :) She loves going to Aunty Dawns for daycare!
8. Jasper is a goofy 3-year-old boxer/mastiff cross. Jasper loves to go to the dog park, go for walks, and of course nap.
9. Yeti was rescued from the Estevan Humane Society. He's come out of his shell a lot since being adopted, and is a lover of walks, raw hides, and hanging out with resident humans.