In addition to the other matters already on the docket, there are three high profile appearances set to be heard in the Estevan Provincial Courthouse this morning.
Troy Ruzicka was arrested on March 3rd, 2017 and charged with the following Criminal Code offences relating to three female teens.
- Child Luring (5 counts)
- Sexual Exploitation (3 counts)
- Aggravated Sexual Assault (1 count)
- Sexual Assault (1 count)
- Transmission of Child Pornography (1 count)
- Accessing Child Pornography (1 count)
Michelle Omoruji, a Regina woman, was arrested on April 14th near North Portal with nine foreign nationals in her vehicle.
- Human Smuggling (1 count)
- Conspiracy to Commit Human Smuggling (1 count)
Debra Hamann, of Bienfait was arrested in June following a fatal traffic accident that took the life of 35-year-old Bisho Kalappurakkal.
- Impaired Driving Causing Death (1 count)
- Drive While Over .08 causing Death (1 count)
- Dangerous Driving Causing Death (1 count)