Environment Canada has released a special weather statement for the following areas:
- R.M. of Benson including Benson
- R.M. of Brokenshell including Trossachs
- R.M. of Caledonia including Milestone and Parry
- R.M. of Cambria including Torquay and Outram
- R.M. of Cymri including Midale Macoun and Halbrite
- R.M. of Estevan including Estevan and Hitchcock
- R.M. of Fillmore including Fillmore Creelman and Osage
- R.M. of Griffin including Griffin and Froude
- R.M. of Lake Alma including Lake Alma and Beaubier
- R.M. of Laurier including Radville
- R.M. of Lomond including Colgate and Goodwater
- R.M. of Norton including Pangman and Khedive
- R.M. of Scott including Yellowgrass Lang and Lewvan
- R.M. of Souris Valley including Tribune and Oungre
- R.M. of Wellington including Cedoux Colfax and Tyvan
- R.M. of Weyburn including Weyburn and McTaggart
"A prolonged period of extreme heat is possible later this week."
"An upper-level ridge developing over the Prairies this week will spread very warm temperatures into southern Saskatchewan and southern Manitoba. Beginning Tuesday, many locations will see a 4 to 5 day stretch of daytime highs of 30C or greater and overnight lows in the mid- to upper teens."
"Heat warnings may be issued as the event draws closer. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada."